Sunday, December 2, 2012

Why My Week Has Been Awesome

  1. I went running twice with Brady Anderson, and he's kinda' crazy, but really fun!
  2. I had a rockin' presidency meeting.
  3. I got to talk to my AWESOME second cousin, Louisa!!!
Jared and I waiting in line for Divine Comedy!
  1. I went to Divine Comedy with Jared, Sarah, Brady, and McKell. It was hilarious and super fun!
  2. I got to go shopping with Ryan and we got to be goofy and have people treat us like a married couple.
Emily and I mean business when we watch the arts

We walked up to Christmas around the world with Kara and Mary...I kinda got carried away with the picture taking...
 

  1. I went to Christmas Around the World with Emily and it was AMAZING! Plus, I knew six people in it (Will, Jordan, Ethan, David, Joseph, and Jamie) and they all did SO GOOD!
  2. My apartment has a sweet, peaceful spirit in it, thanks to all the wonderful people who came over (Jeremy, Ryan, Sarah, Quaelii, Scott, Gentry, Stephen, Drew, and others...)
  3. I spent hours preparing for the lesson I gave today. Preparing for church lessons is one of my favoritest things in the world.
  4. The testimonies--spoken and unspoken--today at church were inspiring. We have so many good people in our ward (and I love them ALL!!!)
  5. Dinner tonight with the clan. It was really yummy.
  6. Got to watch the Christmas Devotional with the clan. Amelia gave me a back rub. My back might be starting to recover from carrying around my laptop and Shakespeare bible, thanks to her!
  7. Stephen, Scott, Gentry, and Drew came over to our apartment tonight and made me really laugh! I haven't really laughed in ages!
  8. It's CHRISTMAS TIME and we have a REAL CHRISTMAS TREE in our apartment!!! Plus snowflakes and lights and nativities and wrapping-papered walls. Oh, and mistletoe. 
  9. I have A. MAZE. ING. roomates. They are seriously some of the greatest blessings in my life!
  10. I've gone from ups to downs and back again. Heavenly Father's really good and pulling me back up.
  11. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me and all those I associate with. It's so easy to love those around me when I remember how much They love them. 
  12. I feel that those around me sincerely care about and love me because they've shown it. Means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment