Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Letters

Dear Cleaning Checks, To quote what the lady who came to do cleaning checks today wrote on our paper, "Wonderful job! Thank you so much for all of your hard work. Your place was perfect! Keep up the good work--we appreciate you! :) Merry Christmas!" In other words, WE OWNED YOU!

Dear S106, You no longer hold the title for having the cleanest apartment. Sorry.

Dear Random Christmas Carolers on Campus, Your music brightened my day and made me feel so happy and loved by my Heavenly Father. It was a tender mercy. Thank you for sharing your talents.

Dear Steve, I thoroughly enjoyed going to dinner at Zuppas with you. You are such an amazing person and so fun to talk to and be around. Good luck with your last final, enjoy your Christmas break, and I'll see you next semester!

Dear World Religions Final, Well, that went interesting, didn't it?

Dear Shakespeare Paper, After putting you down for almost five full days, you aren't as bad as I remember you being. This is very good! I'm actually excited to get around to writing you now!


Dear All-Time Favorite Not-Church Song in the Whole World, You rock the top of my iTunes charts with 633 plays and make me happy every single time I listen to you. So when Pandora played you today, of course I couldn't help but feel happy.

Dear Anna, I can't believe that today was the last time I am going to see you in a whole year and a half! Thanks for taking time out of your busy finals schedule so that we could grab lunch at the MOA and say goodbye. Thank you even more fore being one of my bestest friends ever. I'm so glad that we had ASL together last winter and then got to be Visiting Teaching companions in the Spring and Temple-going companions this semester. I admire and look up to you so much and feel so genuinely cared about and loved by you. You have already worked miracles for the Lord in my life; I'm excited to see the miracles you work in the lives of those in the Dominican Republic. Expect lots of letters! I love you SOOOO much!!!!!  P.S. I'm seriously getting the "I miss Anna" feeling in my gut right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment