Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Letters

Ems and I with the cousins!
Dear Aunt Christie, Ethan, and Clancy, Thanks again so super much for making this Thanksgiving one of the best ones I've had in years! We got to do so many fun things, but the best part was just getting to know you and feeling so blessed to be a part of such an amazing family. I love and miss you guys!

Dear Shakespeare Paper, I'm not a fan of you at the moment. How bout we stop debating over silly details that don't matter and start making what we write actually applicable to our lives? You probably wouldn't understand--your from the Humanities department.

Dear FHE Family, Decorating for Christmas last night by making paper snowflakes and hanging lights and putting up a Christmas tree (one that smells AMAZING) was super fun! Thanks for being so happy and fun to be with. I really like laughing.

Dear Sarah, I'm glad that I went to the Women of Faith play with you in the HFAC last night. It was a good excuse to skip weight lifting and the stories of the women in the play were inspiring. And, as always, being with you was fun!

Dear Emily and Quaelii, I really enjoyed watching The Amazing Spider-Man with you two on Saturday night! I think we should do it again sometime soon!

Dear Derrik, Decorating your Christmas tree (and rearranging your apartment) on Sunday night was fun! Thanks for the invite!

Dear Brady, I enjoy talking with you outside the apartments in the cold at night. Seeing Divine Comedy this Friday will be fun!

Dear Week, You insist on being crazy and fun and stressful and exciting and tired all at the same time, don't you? Guess I'll take it.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thanks for being patient with me when I'm grumpy and stubborn and prideful and sluggish and frustrated. I promise I'm trying to do better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment