Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Reasons Why I'm Grateful for the Birth of the Savior: He Erases Fear

Reason 8: There is so much fear in the world today. Fear that the bills won't be paid. Fear that we will lose loved ones. Fear that life has no meaning. Fear that there is nothing after death. Because of the birth of the Savior, though, I do not have to fear these things. He came into the world to atone for us and to overcome death. Because He died and lives again, we can live again too. I live with the comfort of knowing that no matter what happens to me in this life, that things will eventually be okay because Christ has overcome the world. Because Christ lives, I have no need to fear. 

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."  --John 16:33


No comments:

Post a Comment