Monday, December 3, 2012

25 Reasons Why I'm Grateful for the Birth of the Savior: He Brings Hope

Reason 1: When Christ was born, He brought hope into the world. Hope that we could be saved. Hope that there are better things ahead. Hope for new beginnings. I love the way the man in this video puts it: "What the birth of the Savior means to me is that the world has a chance to change. The world has a chance to become what He intended it to become from the beginning. The wold has a chance to accept His love and follow him." Because of the birth of the Savior, I never have to let bad circumstances get me down. I can know that there are better things ahead than what my past and present expose me to. There are second chances. Things will be okay because I have a Savior.

"Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God."   --Ether 12:4

No comments:

Post a Comment