Thursday, December 13, 2012

Letters

Dear Charles, Thanks for lunch yesterday! It was good to catch up and to be with a good friend.

Dear John Wilcock, Thanks again so super much for inviting me to go to pie night with you last night! Even though you and I had to leave before our pie arived, I enjoyed the study break and being able to be with you guys. And the text you sent me this morning wishing me a good day was the BEST! Seriously--it made me feel so much calmer and confident in myself. Thank you for being in tune with the Spirit so that you could know that I needed to get your text. You're awesome.

Dear Shakespeare Paper, You're one of the worst I've ever written in college, but at least you're over with. Phew!

Dear Roommates, Gift exchange tonight was lots of fun. I love you guys!

Dear Aunt Janet, You are officially my favorite Aunt named Janet in the WHOLE WORLD! I love you so, so, so much and feel so blessed to have you in my life! Love you TONS!

Dear Emily, I'm glad we got to go get ice cream tonight. It made me happy on the inside.

Dear Amelia, This maple bar/ cinnamon bread you made is. A. Maze. Ing. It's seriously some of the best you've ever made!

Dear Christmas, YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Dear World, Life is great. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment