Monday, December 3, 2012

25 Reasons Why I'm Grateful for the Birth of the Savior: He Brings Peace


Reason 2I'm grateful for the peace which Christ brought into the world. He is the Prince of Peace. Amid crazy circumstances, we can always feel an inner calm because we know that He is there for us and that He will not let us down. His peace gives us protection, because when we feel it our desire to sin decreases. It gives us confidence in ourselves because we know that we have the most powerful beings in the universe on our side, rooting for us. It enables us to do hard things. Above all, though, it testifies that He loves us enough to let us know that everything is going to be okay. I know that my Savior wants me to feel peace because He loves me and wants me to return to Him. Every time I feel peace, it is like He's sending a love note down. They're the best nice notes ever.

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."  --John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment