Thursday, December 6, 2012

Small and Simple Thing(s) #5

These are the small and simple things from my day today that let me know Heavenly Father is there:


  1. I felt awesome when I woke up (leaving my warm bed usually isn't a pleasant experience for me)
  2. I got an awesome seat in the library this morning
  3. I got to talk to my mom
  4. The friendly people in the WILK were passing out apples on one of the only days I didn't bring a lunch with me to campus
  5. I texted a friend I haven't heard from in a long time--Stephen Brown!
  6. When I went to the library tonight my friend, Weston, who works at the front desk told me where Emily was sitting and I got to go tell her hi
  7. I didn't have to worry about cooking dinner because I got to eat at the ward activity
  8. I got invited to go to the temple tomorrow with Jenna and I'm super excited to go
  9. I got to go to the ward activity and see all my awesome friends
  10. I got to see Diehl, which always makes me happy
  11. I got to listen to my coworkers tell silly stories
  12. I have MoTab on my computer to listen to so that I don't have to freak out about my Shakespeare paper
  13. The library is open until 2am
  14. I have friends that are awesome and willing to help out those in need
  15. I have tons of people who love me

No comments:

Post a Comment