Sunday, December 9, 2012

Letters

Dear Joseph, Thanks for dinner at the Japanese steakhouse on Friday night. The food was delicious, and your company was fantastic. Good luck with your finals this week!

Dear Girls Leaving CP, I will miss each of you so very much. Having the opportunity to serve with you has literally changed my life. Wherever you go in life, you will do amazing things. The angels watch over you. Heavenly Father loves you. Thank you for all you have done for me. I love you!

Dear FHE Brothers, I'm so glad you guys joined us for dinner tonight. I'm even gladder that when we all left to go to the Relief Society fireside that you boys stayed in our apartment and filled our stocking with random stuff from the apartment and then fell asleep on the couches (and floor--Scott!). You are fantastic family. Thank you so much for being so wonderful, worthy, fun, and uplifting priesthood holders. I love you guys!

Dear Lexi, Sarah, Alicia, and Leslie, Thank you for the testimonies you shared tonight at the missionary fireside. I know that you touched many hearts tonight, including mine. I will use what you shared tonight for years to come with those I come in contact with. You girls are amazing.

Dear RS Additional Meetings Committee, The time and effort you put into planning the fireside tonight was time well spent. Thank you.

Dear Katt, Thank you for your months of service and fun! I have loved having the opportunity to serve with you in Relief Society, and am so grateful for all you did to serve the ward as the second counselor. The girls you associated with know that you truly love them, which is what serving is all about. I will miss you, and hope that you stop by often to say hi! I love you!

Dear Sarah Armknecht, I am so excited to have you as our Relief Society's new second counselor! We are going to have so much fun together struggling and trying and thriving and serving and being plain awesome. Thanks for the example you have already set for me of how to be a righteous women, and for the example I know you will continue to set. You are amazing.

Dear Bishopric, I know you already know this, but I just wanted to remind you that you have stewardship over one of the best wards in Provo. Also wanted to remind you that they have one of the best bishoprics in Provo; their bishopric is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment