Monday, January 14, 2013

25 Days Reflecting on Learning: An Introduction


Yesterday for Relief Society, we talked about the importance of learning. Our manual quoted President Snow saying the following:

"In this system of religion that you and I have received there is something grand and glorious, and something new to learn every day, that is of great value. And it is not only our privilege but it is necessary that we receive these things and gather these new ideas." (see here)

Kelly, my awesome secretary and superb friend, and I were talking about it and came up with the idea of keeping a learning journal, similar to how people keep a gratitude journal. I've decided to do it, at least for a little while. 25 days of little while, to be exact.

Many more tidbits of things I'm learning to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment