Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Letters

Dear Steve, Thanks for going to the men's volleyball game and for getting ice cream with me on Friday! I'm glad your semester is going well so far and hope that it continues that way!

Dear Quaelii, Oh my goodness! It was such a fantastic surprise to see you when I came home on Friday night! I'm so happy that you were able to come with your dad up to Provo so that we could see you for a little bit! Keep being awesome, good luck at work, and we hope to see you again soon!

Dear John, Ryan, Amelia, Sarah, Rachel, Morgan, and Emily, Having breakfast with all you guys on Saturday morning was wonderful. It was good to take a break from the craziness of life and to just be surrounded by good friends. Great start to a great Saturday.

Dear Abby, Thanks for talking to me for forever via phone on Saturday. You're such a good listener and I feel like you really understand me when no one else does. Please get feeling better soon, and keep up on the scripture reading (we're already 140 pages through!)

Dear Will, The food and games on Saturday night were lovely, but getting to just talk about life with you for a long time was by far the highlight of my weekend. Thanks for knowing what questions to ask and for being such a good listener. You're a pretty alright guy.

Dear Charles, Thanks for coming with Emily and I to our Aunt and Uncle's place for dinner on Sunday night. You're so easy-going and friendly which revealed me of the burden of having to help you feel included (which is awesome!) Good luck with classes this week, and try to not have too much fun!

Dear Martha and David, Thank you for being awesome relatives by inviting Ems and I over for dinner every once and a while. It's so good to have an escape from Provo and to be in a real house every once and a while. Plus, the food is absolutely delicious!

Dear Scott, Your company at the table in the library yesterday was greatly appreciated. It's good to know that I have friends to sit through the long hours of being with Harold with.

Dear FHE Family, I love you guys. Thanks for being awesome and for making me laugh.

Dear Amelia, You are crazy amazing at making desserts. I'm surprised I haven't gained 20 lbs over my past year and a half at college living with you! Thanks for sharing your talents.

Dear Rachel, Thanks for being willing to drive so many of us to WinCo yesterday to get food. My cupboards and tummy really appreciate it!

Dear Today, You are going to be fabulous, I just know it! Why? Because that's what I've decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment