Monday, October 1, 2012

Letters

Dear Morgan, When you waved at me through the window when I was at work it made me super happy on the inside. Our apartment hasn't been the same since you left. I miss you, but hope that life is being super amazing over in Southridge!

Dear Amelia, After Morgan waved at me through the window, I didn't think my day could get any better, but then you came in to get papers to fix your SFL minor. Day officially made. I love you ton-zers!

Dear Bishop, Happy birthday! Thanks for working so hard and sacrificing so much for so many years. For us. Now only have you served our ward directly for the past almost 3 years, but you have living a righteous life before that, which made you worthy for the call. Thanks for all you do and all you are. We love you!!!

Dear FHE Family, Fingerpainting with you guys tonight was awesome. You're all pretty cool peoples. Can we keep being super awesome together? Okay? Deal.

Dear Heavenly Father, For everything I've written above and more, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment