Sunday, September 30, 2012

Letters


To the Beautiful Sisters in My Ward (that's ALL of you!!!), The amount of love I've felt from you today has been overwhelming. Your smiles, hugs, kind words, and testimonies have all given me the strength I need to keep going on. You inspire me and make me want to be better. I hope you know that I have an unbreakable testimony of the FACT (yes--it's a FACT) that every single one of you is beautiful, important, wanted, and loved by Heavenly Father. Never doubt your worth and importance. Never doubt that you can do hard and amazing things. Never doubt that He is there, beside you, helping you, the whole way. I also hope you know that I love every single one of you so much and would do anything for you. I hope I can return the love and support you give to me. Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment