Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Night at 11:44pm

Dear Ems, I'm so glad you were willing to go to the library to study with me today. It gave me the motivation to go when I really didn't want to. Plus, I got to draw this awesome picture of us. We make a pretty good team.

Dear Sarah, Eric, Will, Jordan, and Ethan and Cory, Watching Wait Until Dark helped me fill my Halloween ness quota for the week. It's about the only scary movie I'll ever watch, and it's been a long time since I last/first saw it, so I'm glad we made it happen. Yea for projectors and amazon instant videos and goldfish and awesome friends!

Dear Jessica and Brynnley, You're visit tonight was exactly what I needed. Thank you for the spirit you brought into my apartment and for you genuine kindness and care. I mean it. I'm glad that you're my visiting teachers and I hope that I get to know you more over the rest of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment