Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Relationship Withdrawls

Good Old Harold B. Lee...the library
Dear Harold, I know it's only been a week since we broke up, but--oh, Harold! I can't do it! I can't stand being away from you! Life has less color when you're not in it. I lay in my bed every night, unable to sleep, trying to relive in my mind all the good times we've had together while my heart bleeds. And during the day I wander around aimlessly, trying to find purpose in my existence. I'm tempted to curl-up into a self-absorbed ball for four months straight and do nothing until my werewolf friend comes around. What's the point of existing when you're not in my life? I know we talked about taking a break, but could we please reconsider? I promise I won't whine about having to go all the way up to campus every time I want to see you and that I'll follow every rule you set. The late nights with you will make it worth it. You're the only boyfriend I've ever had, and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend the rest of my semester with. Take me back?

2 comments:

  1. woah woah woah! NO weeping over abusive ex-boyfriends! You're free - you HAVE to let him go! You'll find someone new - a nice boyfriend - who isn't abusive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Harold had been two-timing you (or two-thousand-timing). If you really think you need him though, I think he'll take you back, no questions asked.

    ReplyDelete