Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Awesome in a Nutshell


Why the past few days have been AWESOME (in a nutshell):
  1. For FHE we carved pumpkins and baked pumpkin seeds. Super fun.
  2. Yesterday, on my way to Shakespeare I ran into Emily Christensen. We got to talk. She's amazing. Then, after work, I got to go over to her apartment and we talked about life while she made chile.
  3. Last night, our Relief Society had an activity called "How to Simplify and Satisfy Your Semester". So many girls came, and the girls who shared their talents are seriously skilled. Now I know how to cook delicious chicken, stay healthy, do my hair pretty, and make yummy tortillas.
  4. After the Relief Society activity I came home and Ryan's parents were there! We got to hang out with them and just talk for over an hour. They are such good people. Of course, what else would you have expected from Ryan's parents?
  5. Today, Emily Christensen came into my office while I was at work to talk to me for two seconds. Smiley face: check.
  6. Today Kyle Wilson and Sarah and Amelia and Lauren and Rachel and Emily and I chilled in the apartment and did homework. Chinese and Shakespeare and Music Composition and American Heritage and Theater and Violin all in the same apartment. We're pretty awesome.
  7. I got to go to weightlifting today with Emily (like I do every Monday and Wednesday night). We decided we're going to chill this weekend, so of course this weekend is going to be the best.
  8. Today for my Shakespeare class, I read a letter writen by Keats. He pretty much quoted scripture. I love finding gospel truths in the things I am learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment