Saturday, October 20, 2012

BYU Experience

Ashley and I at BYU Experience!
Dear Ashley, Meeting you last night at BYU experience last night was the best. I was just as excited as you were when we found out that we both signed ASL. I hope that I see you in the winter at the next BYU Experience activity!


Dear BYU Experience Program Directors, Thanks for all the hard work you went to to put together last night's party. I love that we, as BYU students, get together once a semester with the mentally handicapped young adults in Utah Valley and throw them a party. It makes their night and puts our lives into perspective. Couldn't have spent my Friday evening in any better way.

Dear Jeremy, I'm glad you came with me last night to share in the BYU Experience fun and that then you came over to my apartment afterwards to chill. It was good to have our brother around again.

Dear Roomies Plus Sarah, Being real-life friends is legit. Watching funny youtube videos until midnight is also legit (as long as you don't do it too much!) I'm officially making an executive decision: we're going to be real-life friends for life plus eternity. You have no say in the matter.


Dear Anna, I 100% mean it when I say that I don't know if I could have made it through first block without our Friday night dates. Being with you was, at times, the only thing I was holding onto. I'm glad that we can keep up the tradition, even though first block has officially ended. BYU Experience plus cookie dough making last night with you was the word "stellar" capsuled into a five hour time frame. You are a true friend and an amazing person. Thank you for being an example to me of how a daughter of God should be living her life. PS: The picture of your niece that you top-secretly put on my desktop is adorable. Aren't you so excited for the day when we get to have super cute kids of our own?!

No comments:

Post a Comment