Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Letters

Watching General Conference with the fam!
Dear FHE Family, Having yummy German apple pancakes together on Saturday morning and delicious curry Sunday evening all while watching conference in-between was the best!  You guys really are my family away from home. Thanks for being so super awesome.

Tara (Audrey's roommate), Audrey (Pister's sister), Pister, Emily, and I around the fire
Dear Ward Friends, Bonfire Saturday night + talking 'till 2am + sleeping on gimongous bean bags + waking up to the smell of Piste's wonderful cinnamon rolls on Sunday Morning + watching Sunday morning conference together = the break from life that I needed. Eliza--thanks for letting us all bombard your house for the evening/morning. It was the best.

Dear General Conference, Thanks for the uplift, promptings, reassurances, love, and all-around awesomeness. You're just as good as Christmas.


Dear Sabrina Sears, Thanks so extremely super much for calling me when your ward was on campus yesterday. Hugs were just what I needed at the moment, and I got a million of them from you guys. You totally turned my disheartening day into an happy one.

Dear Daniel, Thanks for inviting us over to play mafia last night. I really needed a break from homework.

Dear Heavenly Father, The best part about yesterday wasn't that it went from bad to good, but knowing that it went from bad to good because you answered my prayers and care. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment