Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Letters

We took this picture the last day of finals when we went up into the canyon to have foil dinners and to celebrate John's birthday
Dear FHE Family, You. Are. The. Best. I have never associated with a group of people as fantastically fun, righteous, and trustworthy as you guys. Our next FHE group has BIG shoes to fill.

Dear Ryan, Chris, and Kap, Thanks for "tucking me in" when I was laying on your living room floor and for then reading me "Oh the Place You Will Go" for a bedtime story. You guys will be awesome dads someday.

Dear Morgan, Thanks for your stroke of genius in planning the ultimate Frisbee game. Best idea EVER!

The first few players...many more people came to join us later!
Dear Frisbee Playing Buddies, You were all amazing. And my body is super sore/exhausted/tired/dead. I haven't had this much fun the in the longest time. I'm excited for the Spring and Summer so that we can play even MORE!

Dear Finals, It's been fun. Almost goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment