Saturday, April 28, 2012

Letters

Jarrett, me, Kendrick, and Meka at the top of Little Rock Canyon!
Dear Jarrett, Going hiking with you in Little Rock Canyon this morning was stupendous fun! From climbing up rocks to strategically picking up trash to cleaning cuts to talking about things that matter--all of it was pretty much the best. I can't wait for our next adventure!

Dear Kendrick and Meka Bradshaw, Thanks for being Jarrett and my hiking companions. You two are awesome!

Dear Jordan Liau, I can't believe that you were over at my apartment to claim some cookies near seconds after I offered them on the ward facebook page. Gold star for making me laugh.

Dear Joseph Scoville, Your message meant a lot to me. Thanks for being so superly fantastic.


Dear Eric Johnson, Yea for you moving into our ward!!! I never thought that when I did early morning custodial with you for 3 semesters that I would one day be lucky enough to be in the same ward as you! This spring and summer are going to be 10 times more amazing because I'll get to share them with you!


Dear Rachel Munyan, I'm so glad that you came over to watch Neverland (well, at least the first half...we kinda drew the line when we found out that Captain Hook was Peter's dad and made up our own happy ending) and to color with me tonight! Next time we hang out, we will have to do something even more epic!

Dear Aunt Janet, 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!! Your email absolutely made my day, week, month, and life. I can't wait for our next  "rocking" movie, late night campfires, marathon shopping spree and giggles too. Having your for an aunt is better than . . . pretty much any and every thing. It lets me know that Heavenly Father watches out for and cares for me. Thanks for being your awesome self.


Dear Heavenly Father, Nothing feels better than knowing that you used me to help someone else out in their time of need. Thank you for using me. Thank you for trusting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment