Friday, April 27, 2012

Letters

Dear Minhnhat, Morgan, and Chris, Thanks for playing badminton and then going to the Malt Shop to get shakes with me! I had so much fun!

Dear Agent Octear/ Chris, Playing pretend super secret agents with you all the way home from the Malt Shop was the best ever! I'm convinced that you and I could save the world super secret agent style if we needed to.

Dear Jarrett, Your message was hilarious. Best phone message I've ever gotten in my life. I'm excited to go hiking with you tomorrow!

Dear Alexis, Thanks for letting me run with you for a mile or so even though we are total strangers and will probably never see each other again. It was fun and extremely nice to have someone to run with. Good luck on your half marathon next weekend! You'll do AMAZING!

Dear Bed, I'm super excited to join you in a few seconds. HERE I COME!!!

Dear Heavenly Father, You are so good. I think I'm the luckiest person in the world to have you as my Father (along with all the other billions+ people in the world. They're lucky too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment