Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thoughtlits

Tonight I was sitting and pondering and the thought came to my mind: "Where is God?" After pondering over it for a moment, the answer came to me. He is here. Right here. With me. Over this past semester I have more obviously seen His presence in my life than ever before. As I have striven to prove myself, He has proved Himself as well. When I gave my all--to the point that things got so low and so exhausting that all I wanted to do was to give up--He stepped in and rewarded me for my efforts. There were times when I would look back and realize that He had answered a prayer before I had even realized I needed to utter it. He knows so perfectly exactly what I need and I am amazed by how liberally He gives it to me.

I cannot describe to you the humility and gratitude that this makes me feel. I am overwhelmed that He would care so personally and perfectly enough about me to play such an enormous role in my life. He is the best part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment