Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Letters

It's true; don't doubt it!
Dear AnnaLisa Maddox, Thanks for talking to me the past several night. It's good to know that someone else is on the same page as I am. We're both AWESOME and we CAN do it!  Keep up the being amazing-ness!

Dear Heavenly Father, Thanks for helping me use the atonement to turn my bad day around. Thanks also for directing me to Romans 8 yesterday. You always answer my prayers, even the ones I don't even utter.

Dear LIFE--You're AMAZING! Yes--you are! And so is everyone on this planet--including me! I know that this is true because if it wasn't, Satan wouldn't try so hard to drag us all down. So yea for being amazing and for  having amazingly challenging, wonderful, mortal lives! Let's all start living like the amazing people we are.

1 comment: