Saturday, April 7, 2012

Letters

Rabbit food left for me from AnnaLisa on Thursday!
Dear AnnaLisa, Thanks for leaving rabbit food for me in my apartment on Thursday, for talking with me on Friday, for making and eating super yummy omelets with me with morning, and for all the encouraging, awesome texts in-between. I love you!

Dear Family, Seeing you both Thursday and Friday was the best finals survival kit EVER! Thanks Emily for going with me to classes on Thursday, to all my sisters for eating pizza, frozen yogurt, goofing off at the park, and watching 17 Again with me Thursday night, and to everyone for hanging out with me at Aunt Martha's house yesterday. There's no doubt: I have the best family in the world!

Dear Me, High-five for being so super awesome and productive today! Today, you rocked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment