Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Letters

Dear Devan, I'm so glad that I got to see you in the Smith Field House today! Even though it was real quick, the few minutes of chat really brightened my day!

Dear Random Guy Wearing a Blue Shirt in the Workout Room, Thanks so very much for complimenting me on my "BEAUTIFUL" shirt! You made me feel super happy and good about myself on the inside.

Dear Amelia, Sorry I couldn't stay to guard you against all the Prince Charmings who were on their way to wake you from your nap with a kiss. The library just couldn't wait.

Dear Emily Christensen, Thanks for always smiling and saying "Hi!" when you see me on the sidewalk by the Kennedy Center in the mornings or when you see me in the Periodicals or just when you plain see me. You do "sunbeam" better than a four-year old.

Dear People Who Think Being an English Teaching Major Doesn't Require Memorizing Because All We Do is Read and Write All Day, I have 65 dates, 39 pieces of work, and 9 key terms to memorize before my final for British Literature on Tuesday. English Teaching majors are required to regurgitate information every once and a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment