Sunday, March 25, 2012

Letters



Dear Brad, Thanks so much for the Laugh Out Loud show, the frozen yogurt, and the good conversation. You're a really good friend who has his priorities straight. Keep being awesome.

Dear Anthony, Thanks for the yummy frapachino and cupcake! I always enjoy spending my time with fantastic people.

Dear Emily, Sarah, Lisa, and Kent, Thanks for letting me sit next to you for the 12:07am showing of Hunger Games. The movie was awesome, but your company was even awesomer.


Dear Roommates, Thanks for dealing with me when I get frustrated with myself. Like on Friday. Knowing that you all love me always makes my frustrating days better.

Dear Ward Family, Thanks for all your love and support as I begin the new adventure of being the Relief Society president. How am I feeling at the moment? The better question is what am I not feeling at the moment. But even though I know it's going to be a little crazy and is going to take a lot of work, I know I can do it with your love and support. Thanks for being there.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for trusting me, for comforting me, and for giving me the strength to do what you need me to do. I love Thee so very much. Thank you for loving me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment