Thursday, March 8, 2012

Letters

Dear Holly Engh, This is what your facebook status said today: "In the event of an apocalypse (zombie or otherwise) you will find me at a mormon's house. Those people know how to prepare." Thanks for making my day.


Dear Marriage Prep Class, You're my favorite class. Thanks.


Dear Random Running Guy Wearing Vibram Running Shoes, Thanks for complementing me on my awesome Vibram Running shoes. You were so super excited about it and it made me laugh. I like yours too.


Dear Michael, Thanks for going out of your way to come talk to us outsiders in 667. The psychology behind attraction is an interesting topic. You were bad at remembering the details behind it all, but it was still really interesting.


Dear Papers, I'm trying to like you right now. Let's not make our relationships harder than they need to be, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment