Saturday, March 3, 2012

Letters

This was posted on Facebook last night. The caption read: "Lindsey, we eventually found a suit that fit Greiger well. People were really impressed but he just could not get used to it. He is off free roaming somewhere and will probably find his way back to you soon."
Dear Michael and Mr. Farnbach, Thanks for taking such good care of Gregory for me! The suit was nice, but I think I'll side with Gregory on this one and say he looks better off without it. It was a nice thought though.

Dear John Campbell, The potato wedges were FANTASTIC! I'm so sorry our fun got cut short. We are definitely going to have to play banana grams again sometime soon!

Mr. Farnbach, Pretending to be kids off of the TV show ZOOM and doing science experiments was one of the funnest trips down memory lane I've had in a long time. You're a pretty awesome "loner kid" scientist!

Dear Rachel, When I was trying to take a nap today you hung this sign on my door:


Conclusion: you're pretty awesome.

Dear Jeremy Hill, Thanks so super much for inviting me to the men's volleyball game! I seriously had a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment