Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Our Bucket List and Jessica Being Better at Watercoloring

So. The bucket list is actually on track to get completed! On Monday Jess and I made pasta salad and it was super good. I'm just posting the photos of it so that you can see how pretty it is. Apparently (and according to Jessica) one of the reasons why kids like candy so much is because it's colorful, so all the kids in the world would probably really like our pasta salad too because it's colorful:



Then, we spend some time watercoloring postcards. Let me preface this: Before this day, I'd spent over an hour drawing what I wanted to watercolor and then about another hours starting to watercolor. I finished up while Jessica created hers and this is what mine turned out like:


Jessica, on the other hand, sat down, didn't draw a thing, and whipped this out in about an hour:


Obviously, the artsy genes didn't go to me. We painted more again today. The same thing happened. That's okay, it was still super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment