Sunday, June 7, 2015

Moving Jessica In and Mom In Town


This past week while my mom was in town, we spent our time moving Jessica in to her new place and having fun! There were so many errands to run to buy everything to get Jessica's new apartment in order. On one day we went to over 10 stores! I think she's finally got everything she needs now, though, and is good to go!

Amid all the shopping, we spent our time playing games, going on walks, eating ice cream, napping, watching movies, and making yummy food. 

We found this cool swing along our hike on the Provo River Trail. Jessica tried to replicate a picture of Emily on a swing in Norway. Here's the original picture of Ems...

...And here's Jessica's attempt to replicate it:
Uhm. Yeah.


Here is Jessica is cutting an onion for her YUMMY curry. Apparently biting a piece of wood makes you not cry? Really, I think this is just evidence that this girl is different from the rest of the world in special ways. 

I think Jon felt left out when I was taking pictures of Jessica, which is why he exclaimed: "You need to take a picture of me doing the dishes for posterity's sake!" Here you go, Posterity. Aren't you glad I took this picture?

 Jon playing "Carcassonne." He won. He was very happy about this little fact. 

My mom playing "Carcassonne." She did not win. She was very okay with this fact.

Now, Mom is back at home. But it was a really good week and I get to see her with the rest of the family soon at Alturus, and I get to spend the rest of the summer having the funnest time ever with Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment