Sunday, June 7, 2015

Last Weekend

Last weekend was a lot of fun!

Last weekend, my mom came into town to help Jessica get ready for life away from home. That weekend my Aunt Janet and grandparents also happened to be in town for my cousin--Austan's--homecoming. On Saturday Janet, Grandma, Mom, Jessica, and I met up with my second cousin--Louisa--and her mom for lunch at one of my favorite places--Guru's! After lunch, Janet, Mom, Jessica, and I went to see BYU/UVU's play adaptation of "The Princess Academy," a cute book by Shannon Hale. I was glad that we went to see the play during the day when all the little kids were there, because it made it ten times more fun!

The next day was Austan's homecoming! We went to hear his talk and then congregated at his house afterwards for food and family time. The best part was playing Screwy Louie with Grandpa and the cousins. It's one of our family's favorite games and people really get into it.

Here's the crew playing a game of Screwy Louie! 

Grandma and I

 Grandma and Grandpa!

 Aunt Janet and Mom

And I could never forget Jessica!

Overall, it was a fun two days filled with good food and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment