Monday, July 30, 2012

Letters

Ryan, Kelly, and I with Bridgette at her Jiu-Jitsu Competition!
Dear Bridget, Thanks so super much for inviting me to your Jiu-Jitsu competition. It was so fun to be there with your family and to support you! You are lucky to have so many fans and such an amazing family. Thanks for being number one.

Dear Eric, Good job at running your half marathon under two hours!!! You are crazy/insane/awesome/amazing/super cool!!!

Dear Rachel, Going to WinCo with you on Saturday morning was the best. Let's do it again?

Dear Rachel again, Um, you've got me slightly addicted to Sherlock. And they don't make patches for that like they do for smokers. Help?

Dear Sarah Porter, I really, really, really, really, really liked sitting next to you in church on Sunday.

Dear Anna, Heavens! It took us long enough to finally sit down an talk! It was the best. I like you.

Dear S106, Thanks for letting us come over and talk on Saturday evening. We like talking with you guys.

Dear Holly, Hannah, and Jacqui, I like visiting teaching you/visiting teaching with you. The four of us are pretty cool.

Dear Hannah again, Having you jump up, run over to me, and give me a big hug was pretty much the best 'Welcome back from work!' ever. Thanks for being so excited to see me.

Dear Christopher, 


Really? Why is this not surprising? 
Next time, get your own key lime bar.

Dear Stephen, Right back at 'cha. All of it.

The most amazing girl in the world!!! Oh, and me.
Dear Rachel (yet again), You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I mean that with every bit of sincerity in my heart. You. Are. A. Maze. Ing. Trust me, I know. (I kinda' live with you! Lucky me!!!) Thanks for talking and driving and shopping and laughing and being awesome along with me. There's not a soul on the planet that I would have rather spent the past several days with. Keep being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment