Monday, July 2, 2012

Letters


Dear Sean, Natalie, and Alex, Going to the concert for the Avett Brothers with you three last Thursday was one of the bestest things I've done in the longest of times. I'm so grateful to get to call you family.

Merrick and Kim (along with some friendly strangers) at the pageant!
Chanda and Jared waiting for the pageant to start!
Dear Ward Groupies, Even though the performance itself was a little cheesy, going to the Manti Pagent with you all on Friday night made me super happy. Thanks for all being awesome friends.

Dear Megan Sterns, Thanks for setting up the temple trip on Saturday morning. It made the rest of the day ten times brighter and better!

Dear Pister, Kat, Spencer, Christopher Pister, Weston, and Merick, I almost died Saturday when we all went running at 2pm. Seriously. Dead, shriveled-up Lindsey on the side of the road. But not quite. So it was worth it. Especially because we jumped right into the swimming pool--running clothes and all--right afterwards. It was the best, but only because you guys are the best. You rock.

Dear Kathleena, You are an amazing example. Don't stop.

Dear Kim and Kelly, I always know that when I ask you to do something that you'll do it plus extra. I've gotten teary-eyed over it before. For reals. Thanks for being amazing.

Dear Christopher Hagman, Thanks for having a birthday so that we could get the old FHE gang together again to celebrate with cake and ice cream, games, and the movie The Artist. Also, congrats on your exciting news! You are AWESOME!

Dear MinhYaht, I like reading at night with you. Let's keep it up!



Dear Relief Society Sisters, I hope you're as extremely super excited to read Daughters in My Kingdom together as I am. I know that it is what Heavenly Father wants us to be doing and that it will help strengthen your testimony of Relief Society and give you the power to live a righteous life. You are all already super amazing; let's read this book and all become super amazinger. I love you!

Dear Amazing Elders Quorm in My Ward, I have had more than one girl say to me that what has encouraged them to read Daughters in My Kingdom more than anything else is your love and support for doing so. You guys are more amazing that chocolate on bad days.


Dear Pister, I've tried five times to type something to say to you, but it's not working. Maybe it's because you're just so awesome? Or the opposite? (Just kidding. About the opposite part, I mean.) Thanks for being the best used-to be-home teacher in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment