Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Letters

Dear Kevin Astle, Thanks so much for taking me to get a bite at Chipotle the other day! It was so fun to finally meet you and to have fun talking about your mission and college and life. You're a pretty cool kid.

Dear Me, Really? Several years of preschool, thirteen years of public education, two years of college, you want to become an English Teacher--all of that, and you misspell the word 'college'? And it takes you ten minutes to catch onto the fact? Fall semester's going to be just fantastic.

Isn't the cake GOREGEOUS!? Amelia baked it and Rachel decorated it!
Dear Rachel, Thanks for being born so that we could celebrate your birthday yesterday. It was a pretty awesome party for a pretty awesomer girl. I love you so super amazingly more than a good book on a cold day much!

Chanda and her sister Annie at the Pioneer Day Celebration (Look at their AWESOME outfits!)
Rachel and I making ice cream at the Pioneer Day Party. Isn't she awesome?
Dear Jarrett and Chanda, Putting on a Pioneer Day party was the bestest idea ever! Thanks so much for all your time and effort. You guys are amazing.

Dear Riley, I was so super surprised when I went outside to go running today and you were up as well. It made me happier than I think you realize. Thanks for being an superb friend, and good luck with your 10K in Idaho! You can do it under 50! (And if you don't, you're still just as amazingly super awesome.)

Dear Amelia, You just wanted to be friends? Ha! That's funny.

Dear Hannah Nielson, Thanks so much for setting up Visiting Teaching for today, even though it fell through. Hopefully I'll see you again on Saturday at Bridget's jujitsu competition!

Dear Kessa, Get better ASAP, okay?

Paula's Letter!
Dear Paula, I wrote you a letter today. Hopefully it will get sent off tomorrow and you will get it soon! 

Dear Pister, Thanks for making me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment