Friday, July 13, 2012

Letters

Serene and I at the party. Not only did she help me plan the amazing event, but she let me borrow her totally legit Harry Potter gear! Needless to say, she's AWESOME!
Dear Utah Weather, I don't know why you insist on making things so difficult. Our relationship could be so much better if you'd just cooperate. Last week, I thought that you might have been finally getting to that point, but then you traded the rain with super hot weather. And muggy-ness. And smoke.

Dear To-Do Lists, I like you. A lot. You make me feel like I have goals and a purpose. Let's make you a daily thing, okay?

Dear Water Bottle, Thanks for helping me through the work day. I feel like I've lost a vital body organ when I misplace you.

Dear Letter Writing, I enjoy you super much. You make me feel witty, entertaining, and clever. Whomever has read any of my letters before might disagree, but that's okay. I'll just go on thinking that I'm pretty great. At letter writing, I mean.

Dear Ward Girls Football Team, I had lots of fun watching you guys play the other night. Have fun tonight at your next game (and Sarah Porter--be careful with those knees of yours!)

Dear Ward Harry Potter Party Going Friends, Thanks for coming and supporting and having fun Wednesday night at our party. Let's do it again, okay? Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment