Sunday, February 19, 2012

Letters

"Tea Time" with a bunch of awesome ward members!
Dear Aunt Martha, Uncle David, and family; Thank you SO MUCH for the yummy lasagna and for sending home leftovers! I'm so lucky to have family close by.

Dear Jordan and Corina, As always--thanks for driving me!

Dear Ward Family, I can't say enough "thank you"s to you all for including me in tonight's fun! Playing mafia, laughing, talking, and drinking herbal tea was fantastic. All night I was half expecting you guys to rip of your shirts and fly away in spandex because you're just that super awesome. Not that I was thinking about how you all would look in spandex.

Dear Everyone Who Noticed, You weren't supposed to notice my small act of kindness, but because you're so amazing you did. Thanks for going out of your way to compliment me about it. Your guys' kind words are just as meaningful to me as my small act might have been to someone else.


Dear Monday, Are you ready to be awesome? Good.  Me too. Let's do this.

1 comment: