Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Letters



Dear Brad Horman, Thanks for inviting me to play soccer in the underground parking lot of the JFSB! It was SUPER fun!

Dear Team Giraffe, As a future teacher, I give our team double A's for having Awesome Attitudes! (I know, it's cheesy, get over it). I'm pretty sure we're the bestest soccer team the JFSB underground parking lot has ever seen!

Dear Other Team, You all played beautifully, but don't let the fact that we let you win settle down too comfortably in your heads. There will be a next time, and who's to say Team Giraffe will be feeling as charitable then.

Dear Giraffe Hat, Once again, you are like the John Powell on my iPod, the peanut butter on my sandwich, and the "3 day" in my weekend: you never fail to let me down. Thanks for guarding our goal post tonight while we played soccer. Our team came to the conclusion that without your help, we would have lost worser. Our team is pretty smart.

Dear Merrick Johnson, Your post on Marissa's blog made my day (http://totesthebestblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-post-with-merrick.html). I read it at work and it was really hard not to laugh out loud. You're a pretty cool kid.


Dear Eliza Wilson, Thanks for laughing at my joke today in the library. It makes people feel good when others laugh at their jokes, especially the not very funny ones.

Dear Mr. "I think you giving me a title implies that I'm a superior", How many pieces does this mastermind puzzle have? I'm super busy and only have so much time to devote to puzzle solving. Plus, does it really change a little every time I guess wrong? Isn't that called multiple personality disorder or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment