Sunday, February 12, 2012

Letters


Dear Mr. John Campbell, Thanks for the fantastic lunch date yesterday! From camping to fighting off bad guys to reading David Eddings, it was fun talking and getting to know you more! (PS-Geek confession number 2: I sometimes listen to Mo-Tab when I work out)

Dear Weatherman, I LOVED the sunny weather yesterday! I even dug out my shorts and sunglasses to celebrate. But perhaps your confused? It's snowing this morning. Maybe you forgot that bi-polar weather is not allowed until April. No worries; I forgive you. Just bring the sun back.

Dear Brad Pitt, "Moneyball" was wonderful. Very well done. However, I'll be sending you a bar of soap and a toothbrush in the mail very soon. Just thought you should know.

Dear Roommates, Staying up until 2am doing some deep talk was the best. If I were a boy I would date you.

Dear Single Boys of Provo, UT, I have four AWESOME roommates. They are on the market. Interested? Good. You should be. Stop by my place anytime and I'll set you up with one (or all four) of them.

Dear Sunday, You make the whole rest of the week worth it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment