Friday, February 17, 2012

Letters

Dance party!
Dear Amelia Theobald, I like you too. Dido to everything you said on facebook.

Dear Three Day Weekend, If I was wearing socks right now, you'd be rockin' them. Yea for time to sleep, do homework, and have fun!

Dear Denis (the repair man), Thanks SO MUCH for cleaning our carpet, clearing our drain, and giving us a new toilet seat! It's nice not worrying about falling on the ground every time I have to pee (Our old toilet seat was only attached with one hinge. Dangerous? Yes.)

Dear Emily, Congrats on getting into both BYUs! It was no surprise ('cause you're pretty much the coolest ever!)

Dear Roommates, Roommate parties are the best (mostly 'cause you guys are the best). Thank you for dancing like crazy with the front door open for everyone passing by to see and for watching the movie Chocolat with me. You turned my yucky day around.

Hot Chocolate!
Dear Lauren Wilkins, Thanks for making amazing yummy homemade hot chocolate (the best hot chocolate I've ever had) to drink while we watched our movie. It was delicious (just like I suspect you are!)

Dear Heavenly Father, Thanks for helping me change my bad day into an awesome one. You always know how to make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment