Monday, April 8, 2013

Letters


Dearest Amelia, Going expensive perfume shopping with you was the bestest fun I've had in the longest time. For reals. From playing with the sells man to trying on the most ridiculous shoes EVER to buying ice cream even though you're not supposed to be eating dairy--you're a top-notch friend. I'm going to miss you when you leave in less than 22 days!!!

Dear Emily, I'm so glad that you came with me to visit with my boyfriend (I mean the library--don't get excited....) so much this past weekend and even more happy that we got to watch the bestest movie EVER on Friday night ("Ever After," peoples--what else would it be?) Enjoying the simple day to day pleasures of life with you is quite fantastic. Thanks.

Dear Sarah, I'm glad you could join us on Friday night!

Dear Elora, Rachel, Betsy, Ryan and Emily, I'm glad we got to all share yummy french toast on Sunday morning before Conference. The company was just as tasteful as the meal!

Dear Pisters, I'm so grateful to have friends as wonderfully selfless as you guys. Thanks for sharing your amazing Conference tickets with me, even though it meant that you guys couldn't go because you gave away your other tickets to members who had traveled here from Columbia and Slovakia. Each one of you is a champ.

Dear Amy, Being able to sit next to you in Conference was the best. I'm so glad that you were there to share in all the fun and goofiness. I'm 'cited to go running with you this week!

Dear Katt and Carson, You two make me smile.

Dear Ryan and Betsy, Thanks for listening to me last night while I vented. Thanks even more for understanding. You two are superbly awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment