Sunday, May 5, 2013

Letters


Dear Drew, The dance party on Friday night was AWESOME! Super fun, and I hope you do it again in the future!

Dear Brett, It was so fun to see you at the dance party on Friday night! I think it's fantastic that we live in the same apartment complex and hope that last night was just the first of many fun nights to come!


Dear BYU Rugby Team, Way to pull through there at the end in overtime when we were tied! Thanks for a great game and a lot of fun.

Dear Emily, I had so much fun going to the rugby game yesterday with you! You and I make a pretty awesome cheering team.

Dear Eric and Jared, It was such an awesomely pleasant surprise to be sitting next to you at the game on Saturday! I'm so glad that we got to share in the amazing victory with you two. Plus, catching-up with old friends is always awesome. In fact, seeing you two was just as good as watching the game. Thanks for being awesome.

Dear Mr. BYU Library Old Spice Commercial Guy, It was...interesting (?) sitting next to you at the rugby game. You had quite a few interesting comments to throw out at the other team.

Dear Scott, Thanks for chatting for a few yesterday. You're a pretty awesome guy.

Dear Ryan, As always, thanks for listening.

Dear Rylin, "Hiking the Y to watch the sunset" date planning? Success. Hope you had as much fun as I did.


Dear Jon, I had so super very extremely much fun last night hiking the Y and chatting with you last night. I appreciate the spirit I can feel when I'm with you. I appreciate the open-mindedness and conviction you have when we discuss things. Thank you for inspiring me to be a better person and for helping me have a fun time last night.

Dear Gentry, Making faces at me through your window when I'm finishing up a date? Really?! You did make me laugh really hard, though, I'll give you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment