Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Letters

Dear FHE Family, Though I was tired and it might have appeared otherwise, I really did have fun with you guys last night. It's so good to be a part of an FHE group who participates and has fun when they're together, rather than one where it's a struggle to get people to even show-up. I look forward to the Mondays ahead!

Dear Emily, The dinner on Sunday night was quite wonderful. As are you. I'm so glad that we've figured out a schedule where we can cook and eat together twice a week. Time with you is always time well-spent.

Dear Eric and Jared, I had so very much fun going up to Idaho with you two this past weekend! It was so fun talking with you guy on the ride up and so refreshing knowing that I was with people who were comfortable with silence on the way home. I hope to be seeing you guys again soon (and we WILL manage to fit in a hike sometime!!!)

Dear Ellen, You enter the MTC tomorrow! I'm so glad that I went up to Pocatello with Eric and Jared so that we could attend your farewell and see you off. The talk you gave on happiness was sincerely one of the best sacrament talks I have heard in a very long time. Thank you so much for preparing--both for the talk and for the upcoming months you have as a missionary in North Carolina. You are going to be a wonderful missionary!

Dear Ethan, Clancy and Christy, I'm so very glad that I got to see you three during my short time in Idaho. Even though it wasn't very long, it was just a joy to get to see you. Thank you for being family that I know I can always rely on and whom I know would do anything for me. I love you!!!

Dear Ryan, Thank you for letting the ward join you in your efforts to create a healing garden at the hospital. I haven't played around in the dirt for such a long time, and it was (surprisingly) super refreshing! I just might head over with you again sometime to play around in the dirt some more!

Dear Jon, The run on Saturday morning, though slightly more uphill than we were expecting, was absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad that you served your mission in Washington so that you can understand my love for the green and the rain--both of which made our run so enjoyable. Thanks also for the fun last Friday night. I had a very good time!

Dear Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun--please shine down on me!!! And please stay! I love it when you're around!

Dear Custodian, Thank you for coming and cleaning out our recycling today. It was super appreciated.

Dear Kate, I'm so glad that we got to talk on the phone last night. Hearing about all the awesome art you're working on, you're crazy school day and everything else going on in your life is always a pleasure. Can we pretty super please keep in touch?!!

Dear Abby, I like it when you steal Mom's phone and text me. Thanks for keeping me company on my car ride home from Idaho. Thanks also for talking to me on the phone on my walk home from the temple last week. You are so easy to talk to!

Dear Jessica, You so got all this crazy girlscamp/school/band/sleep/eating/seminary/homework/doinghairforweddings/busyallthetime/alwaysbeingawesome stuff. I'm so grateful that you took the time in the middle of it all to sit and chat to me about all my crazy/exciting/lifeness stuff last Saturday. I hope you know that I'm always just as open and free to talk to you, even when my life is crazy/busy/stressful/alwaysbeingbusy. Family is definitely always a priority.

Dear Rachel, Betsy and Lyndy, I'm so glad that we could have our girls night last Thursday and watch "What a Girl Wants." It was super nice to be able to just sit and chill with friends and a good (and cheesy) chick flick. Good luck with all your school work and tests this week! You can do it!!!

Dear Institute-Going Friends, I'm so grateful that I have you guys to motivate me to get to institute every week. Last week it was exactly what I needed and gave me some of the direction I've been seeking in my life. Let's keep this up!

Dear Softball Buddies, It was fun to watch your game last Tuesday (nice win!) and I'm looking forward to watching your game tonight! Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment