Friday, March 22, 2013

Letters

Photo taken by the one and only lovely Scott
Dear World, Guess what? I gots a new haircut! (It's secretly my way of rebelling against the world and regaining control of my life.)

Dear Alicia and Sarah, I had fun chilling and talking about life this morning. Even though it left me tired, the conversation alone was worth it. We should chill and talk about life again sometime soon (though maybe not so early next time)!

Dear Bethany, Thank you so super much for going to get ice cream with me tonight and for letting me dump all my crazy thoughts out on you. The conversation helped me to feel like I wasn't alone and that someone else understands me. I've always thought you were pretty fantastic; tonight proved it.

Dear Sweet Sauce (aka: ward boy's intramural football team), I enjoyed going and watching your game last night. I know I'm not much of a cheerleader, but I hope you know I was rooting for you the whole time. Way to be awesome.

Dear Rylin, We totally rocked our study session in the library last night. Way to be champs.

Dearest Christopher, Don't get any ideas.

Dear S106, You have no idea how much I have appreciated the warm way in which you have welcomed me into your apartment over the past week. You are all find men. And I mean fine men!

Dear Kent and Marina, I'm so super glad I got to see you tonight, even though it was just for a little bit. You never fail to make me smile.

Dear Scott, Thanks for talking this afternoon for a couple of minutes about life. Talking to you always makes things seem brighter, even when they're already shinning.

Dear Professor Hutchins, You are definitely one of my favoritest teachers I have ever had ever. You make dusty, dry literature seem like Harry Potter book 8. Thank you for your amazing example, easy-going attitude, enthusiasm, knowledge, teaching and all-around awesomeness. I hope I can be a teacher as cool as you someday.

Dear Taralyn, I'm so glad we have gotten to know one another, sitting together every Tuesday and Thursday for Adolescent Lit and Teaching Writing. Know that all your encouragement, kind offers and words of friendship mean a lot to me. A lot. Thank you for being there.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for slapping me in the face various times over the past couple of days so that I can now start living a happier, more meaningful and fulfilling life. You weren't just talking to the Saints in Kirtland on June 1st, 1833, were you?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete