Monday, March 18, 2013

Letters

Dear Alex, I really did enjoy chatting on Thursday night in the library about the randoms things of life. Let's do it again soon!

Dear Ward, Some of you are horrible at roller skating. Just saying. (Don't take it personally)

Dear Ward Groupies, I absolutely loved chillin' outside by the grill late Friday night. It got me super excited for the upcoming summer. Only 5(ish) more weeks!

Dear John Campbell, Thanks for goofing off with me whilst watching "Skyfall" in the lounge super late on Friday night. You made my first James Bond movie watching experience a wonderful success.

Dear Stake Relief Society Presidency, The activity on Saturday morning was a wonderfully huge success. I felt the Spirit and more at peace than I have felt in weeks. I also learned lots of neat tricks and was reminded of lots of super important things. Thanks for making a difference.

Dear Relief Society Sisters, Going to the temple with some of you Saturday afternoon after the activity was the peak of my day. I felt so happy to be there with you beautiful girls. Thank you for motivating me to be where I needed to be that day.

Dear Amelia, I'll make faces at you from across the library any day. Just let me know when you're game.

Dear Amelia, Sarah and Emily, I'm glad we went to get free ice cream on Saturday evening. Roommate bonding time is always the best.

Dear Rylin, I'm super glad times a whole lot that we decided to be friends. It's good to have someone I know I can talk to and be silly/have fun with. We have to keep up this streak of awesome friendship-ness that we've got going here!

Dear Audrey, It makes me happy to see you around our apartment more often this semester than we did last semester. I don't much like living with strangers.


No comments:

Post a Comment