Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Weekend Timeline

November 16th, 7pm--Relief Society leadership training meeting with Sis. Burton. Thank you, Kelly, for providing some commentary; and thank you, Bishop, for coming to support.

November 16th, 9:30pm--Honorary Hostess doughnut eating to remember the good ol' days and mourn the lost of the Hostess company. Doughnuts provided by Morgan.

November 16th, 10pm--Snowflake making with roommates minus Audrey plus Morgan (old roommate). Lots of laughing involved.

November 17th, 9:15am--Went running to the temple and back with Emily. 3.8 miles total. (I stinkin' love that girl!)

November 17th, 11am--Went shopping at Downeast Clothing with my awesome cousin, Alex. Found a super ugly sweater and wanted to buy it. Alas, college budget will not allow it. Went to the store with the intention of buy a skirt or dress, walk out of the store with two T-shirts. Typical Lindsey.

November 17th, 1pm--Adventurous Costco shopping with Jordan Liau. He bought thanksgiving dinner for the ward, I bought groceries for the rest of the semester. Success!

November 17th, 3pm--Went hiking up Rock Canyon to eat lunch with Derrik, a friend from my New Testament class last winter. Colder on the way down than the way up. It rained on us, but it was great fun! Hands were really cold by the time we got to the car. Stopped to get hot chocolate on the way home. Best hot chocolate in the world.

November 17th, 7pm--Went to N103 with the intention of watching How to Train Your Dragon. Decided to watch Mega Mind instead because Joseph had never seen it. I successfully bumped a bowl of popcorn. Popcorn fell everywhere. We cleaned it up. A successful evening!

November 18th, 6:30am--Woke up and got ready for the day.

November 18th, 7:45am--Went to the WILK to study my scriptures and ponder. Stayed there for two and a half hours. Took a twenty minute nap. Conclusion: the gospel is AWESOME!

November 18th, 12pm--My awesome Visiting Teachers came over. I love them so much, because I know they love me!

November 18th, 1:00pm--Emily is awesome and helped me with my Relief Society craziness. I love her!

November 18th, 1:30pm--Went to church. I love church. I love my ward. I loved the next three hours.

November 18th, 6pm--Had dinner with Alex, Emily, Amelia, Morgan, Rachel, Lauren, Quaelii, Sarah, Jeremy, Ryan, and Katt. It was so nice to not have to worry about making dinner, after a long day! We ate, talked, and played Mormon Mouthful (Mormon version of Mad Gab). They're the best!

November 18th, 8pm--Went to my ward's treat night. Again--I love my ward!

November 18th, 10:30pm (hopefully)--Went to bed.

Goodnight, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I went to the Relief Society training too -except I was in the building that Sister Burton was in while they were filming it and broadcasting it :) I thought it was great -and I really like our new General Relief Society Presidency :)

    ReplyDelete