Friday, November 16, 2012

The Small and Simple Thing #3: Wintertime


As I mentioned before, I haven't been the biggest fan of this whole change-from-summer-to-dark-cold-depressing-winter thing. I miss the warm weather. In an attempt to battle the on slaughter of negative thoughts, I've decided to find all the little things about wintertime that make it awesome.
  1. Scarfs--They're cute. They're warm. They're easy to wear. They're my favorite accessory ever.
  2. Drinking from a Mug--I love going outside when it's cold with a mug of cider or hot chocolate. While you hold it, it warms your hands and when you slowly sip your drink it warms your body. Plus, I have an awesome Peanuts Christmas one and an awesome giraffe one with an actual giraffe in the inside. I love it!
  3. Cold Air--I love being bundled up outside when it's cold. I love being with friends outside when it's cold. I love the way the cold air tastes. I love going outside, into the cold air, and feeling like you're ready to face the world.
  4. Christmas Time--It's my favoritest season. 
  5. Snow--Even though it's super cold, there's something magical about snow. It makes everything quieter and peaceful. It's also super fun to play in!

No comments:

Post a Comment