Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Things that Make Me Smile

Dear Sis. Davis, It was so fun to run into you on campus Monday! It totally brightened my day and helped me have the motivation to do extra awesome on the test I was on my way to take. Thanks for being an amazing Young Women's leader. The lessons you gave always encouraged me to become better and do better. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving at your in-laws!

Dear Scott, I liked talking yesterday during lunch. You're sketches are pretty sweet, but you're even sweeter. Thanks for your complements and support. You're a fantastic brother!

Dear Gentry, Talking to you yesterday was also super fun! Thanks for understanding how to use sarcasm and for playing along when I don't quite catch on; it makes me laugh a lot. Have a super fun Thanksgiving break with Mr. Scotty!

Dear Sarah and Brady, Thanks for talking with me last night, even though I was in a little bit of a down mood. I promise I won't be feeling down next time, so let's do it again soon!

Dear Ennis', Emily and I are SO EXCITED to get to spend Thanksgiving with you guys! I hope you're ready to have fun!

Shaun and I at the top of the Y! (Stephanie's behind the camera)
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Morrison, ...Sorry--I guess you two aren't married quite yet. Let me try again.

Dear Shaun and Stephanie, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for hanging out with me yesterday afternoon! Yes, Shaun--the milkshakes at the hospital were rather fantastic. Good idea. And Stephanie--I love him! He's so goofy and weird and hilarious and kind and awesome and so YOU! I'm so happy for you, Steph. I couldn't stop smiling after you two left yesterday because I was so happy. Thanks for driving up to Provo so that I could get to know him. Anytime you two are in Provo and want to hike the Y or get milkshakes from the hospital, count me in! I'm even more excited for the wedding now! P.S. I'm excited to see how the engagement photo turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment