Monday, May 14, 2012

Letters


Dear Amelia, Lauren, and Rachel, Hiking to Stewart Falls with you on Saturday morning was the best possible start to my day. Thanks for flying with me, being super secret agents when we were sneaking around moose, running underneath the waterfall (Lauren), singing hymns, and for just being all around crazy and wonderful and yourselves.

Dear Jarrett, Our bike ride on Saturday night was beautiful. The trail that we took to get to Utah Lake (the Provo River Trail?) reminded me of being back home. Ice cream and talking at the Clyde field afterwards was also wonderful. As Dr. Seuss wrote: "I meant what I said and I said what I meant." Have a wonderful Monday!

Dear Laptop, Thanks for crashing. Right before I could print my talk. You are really good at timing.

Dear Week, Get ready to get lots done!

Dear Heavenly Father, Thanks for making me who I am and for giving me all that I have. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment