Monday, May 7, 2012

Letters

The group at the end of our rock climbing adventure
Dear Jarrett and Friends, Rock climbing on Friday night was super much fun. I'm so glad I got to meet so many new, AWESOME people and spend time with AWESOME people that I already knew!

Dear Relief Society Sisters, You are such AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC girls! I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved eating and talking and driving and playing and laughing and joking and being with you at the Relief Society Social on Saturday. Thank you for being so spiritually strong and uplifting. Being around you girls makes me happy.

Dear Richard, You better be ready to report on how awesome your Monday went later tonight!

Dear Morgan, I'm glad you found your can opener.

Dear Campus Plaza Roommates (past and present), Goofing off with you guys is better than any book, workout, or bowl of ice cream. Having you in my life is proof that Heavenly Father loves me.

Dear Ryan, If I could have a best man at my wedding, you'd be it. Goes to show that you don't need the blood to be family.

No comments:

Post a Comment