Thursday, May 10, 2012

Letters

Dear Amelia, Not many things are better than getting a full nights sleep. Staying up 'till 2:30 am making cupcakes and cleaning the kitchen with you, however, is one of them. You're an awesome friend.

Dear Rachel, Thanks for all your optimism and support. You're determination to always do what is right, even when it's hard, is inspiring.

Dear Elise, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so excited to spend the day partying with you!

Dear Me, You have not been as diligent in being awesome and keeping your goals this week as you should have been. Let's change that today, okay?

Dear Jarrett, I like this deal we have going today (the one where I promise to be super awesome only if you promise to be super awesome too). You are constantly uplifting and supporting and inspiring me to be a better person, to serve others, and to remember the Lord. Conclusion: you're a pretty amazing guy.

Dear Katt, Leslie, and Sarah, Thank you more than I can say for being an amazing presidency. I wish the girls could see how diligently you work for them and how much you love them, especially at this time when things in your own lives aren't going perfect. I'm so blessed that the Lord lets me work with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment